Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Slow going

Well, after being so excited about all the "progress" we had made a couple of days ago on my new curriculum writing endeavor, we spent the day changing EVERYTHING! Well, maybe not everything, we still have the same mission statement and philosophy. But our beautiful (and artistic I might add) conceptual model - GONE! Instead of circles we now have triangles. I would put the new one on this website, but it will probably be different the next time I make an entry. We even changed the concepts! Oh well, I've done this before and just forgot what a tedius job it is. How it's never perfect - how every time you look at it you see something you want to change under the guise of improving it. Oh well, it's been a good day and my brain is in full speed ahead mode. Hope I can get to sleep.

No comments: