Sunday, March 8, 2009

Time Goes By

March is a very busy month for our family. Joe and I both have birthdays and our wedding anniversary to celebrate. This year, my Mom will celebrate her 90th birthday on the 28th. We also have four grandchildren who have March birthdays. In fact, today is Reuben's 12th birthday (last Wednesday was Ben's 12th). Then, Seth's is the 19th and Clara's is the 30th. It is hard to believe that Joe and I have celebrated over 50 birthdays together. That's a lot of candles!!! Last night Joe and I decided to celebrate his March 10 birthday a little early, and went out to eat at an amazing restaurant in Atlanta. We had not been there before, but had heard it was very good. It lived up to our expectations and we had a fantastic dinner. The food, the service and the ambience were all unbelieveable. I hope we will be able to return for a repeat someday. We have so many blessings in our lives and with the economy the way it is, have to be so thankful for the opportunity to celebrate in such a special way.

1 comment:

Karin said...

I thought that was a bowl of soup with a candle in it?? Then I realized it's creme brulee'. Happy Birthday Anniversary! Love you!